Sign in to follow this  
Zoey Mitchell

Zoey's Entrance

Things were going to be different now. She had been taken to some crazy old place that she really didn't have an idea about. But in a way, she trusted her brother's friend for bringing her here. But what was here really? She had no idea. She shook her head a little as she looked around the door of the big house she was next to. The young girl's mouths opened just slightly and she couldn't help but tilt her head a little. Though just as she moved slightly some hit the floor to the porch and made Z jump right out of her skin. A small Yelp came from her as she looked down to see the pliers that had on her belt loop had fallen to the ground. "GAH." She said picking them back up and placing it back where it was before knocking on the door. 

Lilythe sighed as she heard the steps up the front porch. She was expecting one of the Hephaestus kids to come fix the plumbing in the kitchen--the sink just wouldn't stop dripping--but by the sound of it they'd sent their clumsiest kid. Great, just what I need... Making her way to the door, Lilythe pulled herself together. As she opened the front door, she realized she was wrong. It wasn't one of the Hephaestus campers at all, it was someone new. "Oh! Hello there. I... did the satyr just drop you off then? Ugh I tell them to bring  you new guys in so you don't have to wait alone. I'll talk to them. Come in." She began waving the young girl inside. "I'm Lilythe. I'm the Cabin Leader for Hermes Cabin and sort of the de facto Camp Leader of sorts when Chiron's away. Oh! But you may not know anything about all of this. I'm so sorry. Come, sit. Tell me how your trip was. And feel free to ask any questions."

Lilythe led the young girl into the living room. There were a couple couches and some chairs, and a table with some lemonade on it. Lilythe always kept lemonade on the table when she was in the house for moments just like this. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this