Lilythe’s Big Move! Read more... ×
Reserves & Claims updated Read more... ×
Demigods and Monsters
Sign in to follow this  
Romulus Sterling

Hello!

Hello! 

I just found this site and I can see that it is quite quiet but I am hoping that it is still up and running and that the quietness is just due to it being new as this looks like fun! 🙂 

We actually are up and running, we just don't have many members yet so it can get quiet when all of us are busy at once.

I just got my computer back from the repair shop so I'm on pretty regularly again. I can't wait to get to know you! 

Have a look around and make sure to check your PMs :3

We're excited to have you! Feel free to invite friends too. :3 

Don't paste the code into a Word document. It will screw it up when you go to paste it back. Make sure you're doing it in Note Pad (or your operating system's equivalent) so that it doesn't mess with the code when you go to paste it back. 

You can also post the application with the tag "In Progress" so we know you're working on it and not ready to review it if you'd rather just work on it on site :3 You can always go back and edit it after you've posted it so long as you leave the "In Progress" tag on it. 

• Thanks 1

Nope! Not a problem at all! Because as far as I know that’s the only camp for Greek children so that’s fine :3 

The DiAngelo’s were relocated from itsly after all!

• Thanks 1