Lilythe’s Big Move! Read more... ×
Reserves & Claims updated Read more... ×
Demigods and Monsters
Sign in to follow this  
Lilythe

Important! Registration Help Desk

Registration Help Desk

It's the absolute worst when you want to join a site but can't seem to figure out how. You think you've done everything right, and still you can't seem to get your account to work! What on earth is going on?! Don't worry we're here to help. The Site Staff at Demigods and Monsters understand that things aren't always straightforward and software doesn't always work how it's supposed to. So for any and all assistance please see the forms below. Fill out the appropriate form as a reply to this thread, and one of our staff members will respond as quickly as possible!

Help I Can't Create An Account!
So you've filled out the registration form to the best of your ability, used a valid e-mail, and seem to have run into some issues. Don't worry, we've got your back! We can manually validate your e-mail for you. Just fill out this form and post it as a reply below. We'll get you sorted out.
Form
Desired Account Name: (remember, must be FirstName LastName setup, your character's name. Alias accounts are solely for staff members)
E-mail: (the e-mail you want associated with the account, we will have to create a password--you can change it when you log in--and will need an off-site way to get that to you, so it should be a valid e-mail)
Did you receive a validation e-mail? Yes/No (sometimes you'll receive an e-mail but the validation link may not work, that's actually exponentially easier for us than having to fix it manually!)
A staff member told me I had to change my name, and now I can't log in!
We get it, we asked you to change your account name and now you can't get on. That has got to be frustrating for you, and it's probably an error on our end. Whoops! Sometimes we mess up too, but we're happy to fix it. Just fill out the form below and we'll straighten you up soon!
Form
Original Account Name: (It's possible the change isn't complete, so we'll check this first)
E-mail Associated with the Account: (the e-mail you want associated with the account, we will have to create a password--you can change it when you log in--and will need an off-site way to get that to you, so it should be a valid e-mail)
Name You Asked To Be Changed To: (since that's what we'll have to search, remember, must be FirstName LastName setup, your character's name. Alias accounts are solely for staff members)
Staff Who Messaged You: (In case we can't find you, we'll ask them for assistance)
Other
For anything else related to Registration, and Registration ONLY, please use this form!
Form
Desired/Existing Account Name:
Contact E-Mail: (If necessary, we'll contact you at this e-mail so please use a valid e-mail you check) Your Question/Bug:
Evidence: (This may not be necessary if there's no bug or the question is straightforward. But if you think some evidence will help, include it here.)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this