Lilythe’s Big Move! Read more... ×
Reserves & Claims updated Read more... ×
Demigods and Monsters
Sign in to follow this  
Adrian Moonwolf

Adrian's Entrance

Adrian had left over the summer to go out and catch as many gnarly waves as he could handle. He had already surfed most of the coats on the pacific side but now it was time to concur the Atlantic. He made his way down south as far as Virginia Beach before heading back. Sick parties, epic waves and just an amazing summer minus a few time some monsters decided to harsh his waves. He always found odd jobs that would help make him some cash and keep the water time flowin'.  

Heading back up north he reached the bay just outside camp. Tossing down his gear he decided it was time to hit the waves for one last sick ride this summer. Catching some sick air and even wiping out a few times it was time to head in. As soon as his foot hit the beach Adrian knew he was home again. There are only a few places he felt totally at home. On the ocean, in the workshop, or anytime he was in the boundaries of Camp Half-blood.

"Well, I wonder if Liythe or Lan are here yet." Adrian shook his head, sending sand and salt flying everywhere, "There I go, talking to myself out loud like there is someone listening." In the same moment he felt a internal pull that he knew would lead him to the blue cabin in the middle of camp. "Guess so", he chucked to himself. Grabbing his board, he resituated his pack over his shoulder and headed off to the Big House. 

Lan had been hanging with Liythe and of course, they were catching up with things that happened over the break. However, at the moment he ear started burning and she gave the other girl a rather funny look. Touching it slightly she shook her head. Someone was talking about her. She got up from the chair and walked to the door and opened it. The surfboard is what gave him away and of course, she smirked. "Welcome back beach boy." She grinned at him as she waited for him to make his way into the big house. So far it seemed like the camps older kids were making it to camp without any problems. Though she didn't know that for sure. She was a little nervous about some not making it back. "Looks like you made it back okay. Didn't run into any trouble did you?" She asked as she sat down back in the chair and grabbed her drink. It had been a strange start of the year. Something was going to happen, but she didn't know what, but she was okay with it right now. All her friends were showing up at the moment. 

Without looking Adrian tossed his board which landed perfectly at the side of the house. With a big cheesy grin he nodded to them both, "Hey Red! Nutin' to crazy except for some hecka cool waves and nothin' I couldn't handle. Felt a pull back here as though I was going to be needed." he shrugged, "Oh dudes, before I forget, I got you gifts." With a shift of his pack he dropped out two bundles which he tossed to each of the girls from across the room. They spiraled perfectly and landed gently in each of their laps. Each bundle contained a t-shirt that said "Life's a beach... Enjoy it" wrapped around a fancy seashell. "The shells reminded me of you guys so I wanted you to have them. Hope you like them." He then grabbed himself a drink of his own and pulled over a stool to sit on, "Anyone else from cabin 6 here yet?" 

Lilythe smirked as soon as she heard Streylan's greeting to the person at the door. It was another returned camper, and by the nickname Lilythe had a fairly good idea of who it was. She was not disappointed when she turned the corner to see Adrian and his sandy hair in the doorway. "Did someone say presents?" As she moved back to her chair to relax, she lifted the shirt and grinned. "How could I not? It's the perfect reminder of my favorite surfer." Lilythe chuckled. The truth was, she was fond of gifts from her friends' travels. Since she hardly ever got to wander anymore, she lived vicariously through them. There was an entire drawer in her room back at the Hermes cabin that was filled with shirts and keychains from various places. Each of them had a story attached, and all of them held sentimental value from the friends who had brought them to her. 

As Adrian sat down, Lilythe shook her head. "Not yet. But I'm sure they will. It's only a matter of time. You know how it goes. People come and go often." Turning to Streylan, Lilythe got a curious expression on her face. "Come to think of it, it's been pretty quiet lately. Did you see anything weird on your way back?" Lan had the uncanny ability to happen across things that helped prepare her for upcoming trouble in advance. Lilythe thought maybe there was a pack of Gorgons (Medusa and her sisters revived more quickly than most people were comfortable with...) or some of the more minor titans being pests. It would explain things for certain.

Lan couldn't help but smirk at the nickname and shake her head a little. "I would never expect anything less from you." She said as she closed the door as he entered the house. She tiled her head a little as he said that he brought gifts. "Awe! you shouldn't have." She grinned as she sat down. She looked up and smiled as Lilythe entered the room too. It was nice to have everyone showing up now. She picked up the shirt and laughed a little. "I'll keep it forever." She grinned and then picked up the shells. They were pretty. She didn't go to the beaches much, well outside of the camp that was. To much there that could get her hurt. She was still admiring the shells as the two keep talking. Her head lifted up as she noticed Lilythe turn to her out of the corner of her eye. The redhead blinked a little and shook her head to the question. "I mean, I got some strange looks more than normal. It was like they were watching my every move, but other than that nothing happened" She said as she placed her hands on the arm of the chair. "Think there is something wrong?" she wondered sitting up a little more looking at both the people in the room with her. By the gods please, she wasn't ready to be fighting at the moment.

Getting a playful smirk on his face he looked over at Lan, "People watching YOUR every move should not be that strange" he replied with a playful wink. After a brief, thoughtful pause, "So I don't think anything is on the horizon yet. If feels to me more like, when you know that big wave is coming, and you like have to be there to ride it. That tension and excitement that it is coming and you are going to tear it up."   

Looking back at Lylythe, "I ran into a couple of Kobaloi and had to take out one since its pranks were more harmful than funny. I also was attacked by a Giant Crab." he shrugged, "Nothing to out of the ordinary though. Why what seems to be eating at you? " He found himself wondering why more campers where not back and if there was something bigger coming. He felt his insides tense at that moment and knew he would find it when the time was right.

The older camper watched the conversation between Adrian and Streylan with a bemused expression on her face. She could remember a time, not that long ago, when she'd had similar experiences with some other campers. It was far too amusing when one was on the outside looking in. Lilythe was so lost in her amusement it almost took her by surprise when both of the two before her asked if there was something on her mind. "No, no, no... nothing like that. You know me. I just get a little nervous when there's nothing going on. Always expect something to go wrong, you know? But I shouldn't. I really should just learn to enjoy the peace." She smiled sweetly at them both. There was no use worrying them over nothing.

"Anyway, it's getting late and I'm sure both of you would like to return to your cabins. So go ahead." She waved her hands and started ushering them towards the door.

((OoC: You can start posting your exits from this thread if you want to wrap it up :3 otherwise keep going and tell Lilythe she's being crazy 😉))

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this