Godly Parent: Hermes
Mortal Parent:Bianca Rose Rayne
Mortal Siblings: Chilidren of your Mortal Parent
Other significant relatives?None
Place of Birth:Tacoma, Washington
Date of Birth: October 31st, 1996
Spoken Languages:English, French, and Spanish
Pets:None
Items of Importance:Gloves that allow her to hear through walls.
Weapons: A dagger that returns to her hand when thrown at a target after hitting it.
Habits: Carrying a book wherever she goes, nibbling her lower lip while nervous or intrigued, daydreaming, tapping her foot to music, singing in the shower and rain, thinking out loud when panicked, bouncing her leg if sitting while agitated, and pacing while problem solving
Appearance
240x240
Face Claim:Jenna-Louise Coleman

Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Height: 5'2"

General Appearance: Despite her active lifestyle, Lilythe doesn't appear to be athletic. In fact, most people find her to be rather unassuming. Which serves her well in most cases, she never gets remembered if she doesn't want to. When she tries, however, she can make herself rather desirable.
Personality
Likes: A good book, a laugh, travelling, different cultures, languages, chocolate, singing, the color blue, creativity
Dislikes: scorpions, spiders, dishonesty with malicious intent, manual labor, excessive punishment, prejudice, peas, feeling unprepared, and tardiness
Strengths: Kind Heart, Excellent Problem Solver, Hard Worker, Compassionate, and Driven
Weaknesses: Avoids Confrontation, Melancholic, Easily Distracted, Forgetful, and Naive
Fatal Flaw: Selflessness -- more often giving more of herself than she has to give, spreading herself too thin.
General Character Traits: Highly intelligent and resourceful, Lilythe can be counted on to find a way out of any situation. If there is a problem to solve she is often the first to find a solution. Should there be a limited selection of tools available she can usually still find a way to fix the problem with what is available.

She is creative and can sometimes get lost in her own little world.The creativity has its uses, but can be a source of distraction more often than not. It is often the case that her friends need to pull her out of her daydreams to keep her focused on the task at hand. When she daydreams like this, she often misses things--people who don't know her may think that she is forgetful when they ask her to recall something they said while she was lost in thought and she fails to be able to, thus resulting in her nickname "Lithe". She seems most able to focus when taking the time to educate others.

She is very nurturing and supportive. She is quick to reward those campers and individuals that she believes to be excelling. And she is slow to punish, believing that embarrassment of failure can be its own form of punishment. However this does not make her soft, she will punish should the offense call for such a measure.

She has a melancholic side, and can be quite easily drawn into bouts of reclusive and quiet. This usually occurs around the anniversary of events she finds to be traumatic. At these times she would rather be left alone than have others try to cheer her up. There are a select few people that she is not bothered by at these times. .
History
Highly intelligent and resourceful, Lilythe can be counted on to find a way out of any situation. If there is a problem to solve she is often the first to find a solution. Should there be a limited selection of tools available she can usually still find a way to fix the problem with what is available.

She is creative and can sometimes get lost in her own little world.The creativity has its uses, but can be a source of distraction more often than not. It is often the case that her friends need to pull her out of her daydreams to keep her focused on the task at hand. When she daydreams like this, she often misses things--people who don't know her may think that she is forgetful when they ask her to recall something they said while she was lost in thought and she fails to be able to, thus resulting in her nickname "Lithe". She seems most able to focus when taking the time to educate others.

She is very nurturing and supportive. She is quick to reward those campers and individuals that she believes to be excelling. And she is slow to punish, believing that embarrassment of failure can be its own form of punishment. However this does not make her soft, she will punish should the offense call for such a measure.

She has a melancholic side, and can be quite easily drawn into bouts of reclusive and quiet. This usually occurs around the anniversary of events she finds to be traumatic. At these times she would rather be left alone than have others try to cheer her up. There are a select few people that she is not bothered by at these times.

She blames herself for the death of her mother and whatever family she may have had before Camp Half-Blood, as well as several others who died in the Titan War. She carries with her a dented drachma she found on her first quest, she believes it to be lucky. She has post-traumatic stress disorder after the war with the titans in her early days at Camp Half-Blood.
Out of Character
Alias: Lilythe
How old are you IRL?: 28
How did you hear about us? I may or may not have created the site
Have you read and do you agree to the site rules? Yes
Other Characters?: You'll find out
Is this character fulfilling a want ad?No
If yes, for which member? N/A
Roleplay Sample
"Is it safe?" Elena turned to Derek to ask. She noticed the sweat on his brow. They had been running nearly nonstop since the ambush at lunch. It was now approaching midnight, and she was in dire need of rest.

Taking a couple steps forward, the young girl peered around the corner. The creatures that had been pursuing them were nowhere to be found. But we didn't see them until they were upon us earlier... Elena could feel her stomach drop. The lack of food and strenuous activity of the day had combined with her anxiety to create, perhaps, the worst discomfort she had ever felt.

She glanced up at her companion for a mere moment before her vision began to fade. The last thing she remembered was looking into his eyes before everything went dark.
Mature Content Preferences
For each question, score from 0-5
0 = hard limit; no tolerance - do not cross this line
1 = reference only
2 = soft limit; approach with caution
3 = permitted; use infrequently but without explicit detail
4 = neutral; use infrequently with explicit detail
5 = no limit; open to whatever goes; explicit detail
Erotic Content Sensitive Subjects
Sex: 5
Incest: 5
Humiliation: 5
Sex toy use: 5
Sex With Minors (character only- NOT underage Members): 3
Rape: 5
Sexual Assault: 5
Fisting: 5
Blood: 3
Menstrual Blood: 3
Urolagnia (urine): 3
Homosexuality: 5
Heterosexuality: 5
Bi-sexuality: 5
Threesomes or Group Sex: 5
Scenes depicting Bulimia: 5
Scenes depicting Anorexia: 5
Scenes depicting small, dark, confined spaces: 5
Scenes depicting kidnapping: 5
Scenes depicting fertility struggles: 5
Scenes depicting self harm: 5
Scenes depicting drug use: 5
Scenes depicting alcohol use: 5
Suicide: 5
Terminal Illness: 5
Abortion/Miscarriage: 3
Racism: 5
Misogyny: 5
Misandry: 5
Transphobia: 5
Homophobia: 5
Violent Content Additional Notes
Slapping: 5
Piercing/Needles: 5
Punching: 5
Biting: 5
Cutting: 5
Stabbing: 5
Domestic Abuse: 5
Animal Sacrifice: 5
Burning; i.e. branding: 5
Words Not Permitted in My Threads: N/A
Additional Hard Limits: N/A
Additional Things To Discuss with Me First: N/A
Writer Agreement
By registering on Demigods and Monsters, I agree to follow all of the rules of the site. I acknowledge and agree that my limits are not the same as everyone else's. And that it is my responsibility to control my exposure, not that of the Site Staff. I understand that there may be instances where I am offended by reading other people's threads and that if I am, I should stop reading immediately. I understand that if I am made uncomfortable by someone else writing with me, it's my responsibility to talk to them to remind them before contacting Site Staff. Under no circumstances will I judge, ridicule, or become petty with another writer because their comfort levels are not the same as mine. When I agree to write with another writer, I will not deliberately cross any hard limits that person has for the duration of our thread and will address and correct any limits crossed on accident.

Sign in to follow this